South Hampton Kingston Plantation
9820 Queensway Blvd
Myrtle Beach, SC 29572
Welcome to the South Hampton, a DIRECT OCEANFRONT Myrtle Beach Vacation Rental with AMAZING VIEWS! Our beautifully decorated corner condo is located in the South Hampton of the five star Kingston Plantation Resort. The Spectacular Panoramic Views from the oceanfront private balconies are amazing, check out our reviews! The entire 1350 sq ft unit has been remodeled with a contemporary beachy decor!
We are very dedicated owners who are proud and take care of our unit. We want our Guests/Renters to have the best vacation with the comforts of home.
❮ SPECIAL FEATURES WITH UNIT 1109 ❯
🌴NO Long Check-in Lines (Go To Unit 1109 And Enter Your Personal Door Code)
🌴NO Keys Or Key Cards To Lose (Door Codes ARE CHANGED Renter To Renter )
🌴NO Credit Card or Resort Fees
🌴FREE Parking Outside Next To Building
🌴FREE Upgraded High Speed Wi-Fi With Our Own Router, Not Shared With Resort
🌴Upgraded Cable/Satellite TV With Bonus HBO & Epix Channels, DVD Blu-Ray Player
🌴Netflix, Amazon, Hulu, etc Available With Your Account
🌴Large High Def Flat-screen TVs in Living Area and Bedrooms
🌴Ceiling Fans In Both Bedrooms & Living Area
🌴3 Pools – 2 Oceanfront With 1 Private Pool For The South Hampton
🌴Sand Chairs, Boogie Boards, Umbrellas and Sand Toys In Our Private Locker
🌴Full Size Washing Machine & Cloths Dryer In Unit
🌴Linens Provided, Towels Provided – No Extra Charge
🌴Mr Coffee & Keurig Coffee Pots
❮WELCOME GIFTS FOR OUR GUESTS❯
🌴Keurig Cups, Creamer, Sugar & Sweet n Low To Help Start Your Morning
🌴Small Bottles of Shampoo/Conditioner, Body Wash & Lotion For Each Bathroom
🌴Fun Myrtle Beach Word Scramble, Search and Crossword Puzzles For The Whole Family To Enjoy (Kids love them)
The South Hampton is centrally located oceanfront in the resort and close to all attractions, entertainment, activities, shopping and dining.
🛋LIVING AREA: Our large open OCEANFRONT living area is a great place to watch TV/movies on our large flat screen, play games or just enjoy the beautiful oceanfront views. There are books, puzzles, games, DVDs and a Blu-Ray player for those relaxing times or you can enjoy the views on your own oceanfront private balconies with no neighbors.
🛏MASTER BEDROOM: The large oceanfront master bedroom en suite features a king size bed, full/standard size Convert a Sofa, ceiling fan, closet hangers, flat screen TV and a private balcony. The master bathroom features a tiled tub/shower combo, double sinks, 2 blow dryers & lighted magnified make-up mirror. Linens are provided at no extra charge.
🛏BEDROOM TWO: A very spacious 2nd bedroom en suite has two queen beds, a flat screen TV, closet hangers and a private balcony with great ocean, coastline, beach and lake views. The bathroom features tiled tub/shower combo, make-up mirror and 2 blow dryers. Linens are provided at no extra charge.
🍽KITCHEN: There is a FULLY equipped kitchen with plenty of utensils, bowls, glasses, cups, pots, pans, Keurig & Mr Coffee pots and small appliances (crock pot, toaster, blender, George Foreman Grill and more). *Dish & dishwasher soap provided*
Our unit is perfect for families, golfers, girls weekend, couples and is kid friendly.
What to do at the South Hampton if a smoke alarm/detector is activated:
“When the smoke detector/pull station is activated, the alarm will go off on the floor that activated the system, plus the floor above and below. Occupants on those floors will hear a warning to evacuate the building and a strobe light will flash in their unit. In the event that the whole building is activated, there will be an announcement and strobe flash in all units of a possible true fire. Announcements to evacuate will be heard in the stairwells whether it is for select floors or the entire building.
If there is smoke in your kitchen from cooking, please do not open your front door to air out. This can cause the fire alarm system in the hallway to activate, which will then evacuate the entire floor and two surrounding floors. Opening your balcony door is the best option in this situation.”
Myrtle Beach News
- 06 Dec 2018Myrtle Beach New Year’s EveMyrtle Beach New Year’s Eve 2018/2019 Myrtle...
- 02 Dec 2018Kingston Plantation Conferences and MeetingsKingston Plantation Conferences, Meetings & Co...
- 24 Nov 2018Lucy Buffett LuLu’sLucy Buffett Grand Opening of LuLu’s June 9,...
- 15 Oct 2018Myrtle Beach HalloweenMyrtle Beach Halloween 2018 Events There is lots t...
- 08 Aug 2018Alligator AdventureAlligator Adventure – Myrtle Beach, S.C. All...
- 18 Jul 2018South Hampton Kingston PlantationSouth Hampton Kingston Plantation | Oceanfront Res...
- 19 Jun 2018Riptydz Myrtle BeachRiptydz Oceanfront Grill and Rooftop Bar RipTydz O...
- 01 May 2018Barefoot Landing Myrtle BeachBarefoot Landing in Myrtle Beach, S.C. Barefoot La...
- 01 Apr 2018Myrtle Beach ActivitiesMyrtle Beach Activities For The Whole Family...
- 01 Mar 2018Myrtle Beach Facts |TriviaMyrtle Beach Facts Trivia & History “Myr...
- 01 Feb 2018The Market Common | Myrtle BeachThe Market Common Restaurants | Shopping | Events...
- 01 Jan 2018Broadway At The Beach | Myrtle BeachBroadway At The Beach | Shop | Eat & Drink | A...
- 01 Dec 2017Myrtle Beach History of DowntownMYRTLE BEACH HISTORY OF BOARDWALK & PAVILLION...