There is lots to do on the Grand Strand for an exciting Myrtle Beach Halloween. For 2019 there are haunted houses, terrifying events, and not-so-scary parties specially for the little ones, there’s nothing better than a Myrtle Beach Halloween.
Ghost Tours and Dinner at the Brentwood Restaurant
Where: The Brentwood Restaurant – 4269 Luck Avenue, Little River, SC 29566
When: October Dates Available 7:00 – 10:00pm. (See Website)
The Brentwood Restaurant is known for a spooky experience with their ghost sightings to unexplainable events. Is the restaurant haunted or not? See Ghost Dinner & Tour. The dinner and tour includes dinner, dessert and a 45-minute, bone-chilling tour. Reservations are required.
Halloween on the Marshwalk
Where: Murrells Inlet Marshwalk – 4025 Hwy 17 Business, Murrells Inlet, SC 29576
When: October 31, 2019 at 5:00 pm
The Marshwalk in Murrells Inlet knows how to celebrate a Myrtle Beach Halloween! The family-friendly event includes trick-or-treating for the kids, a costume contest for kids and adults, and more. Halloween on the Marshwalk is ideal for families with children yound and old. Stop in at any of the local businesses or restaurants for even more Halloween fun.
Grand Strand Witches’ Night
Where:Murrells Inlet Marshwalk – 4025 Hwy 17 Business, Murrells Inlet, SC 29576
When: October 13, 2019, 5:00 pm – 10:00 pm.
Each October, witches flock to the Grand Strand! This annual tradition brings together women from all over to celebrate the new season with food, spirits, and Halloween fun. The Grand Strand Witches’ Night community also raises money for local causes, nonprofits, and organizations. Of course, you have to dress up in your finest witch attire to participate.
Surfside Beach Halloween Car Show
Where:Surfside Beach Pier
When: October 26, 2019, 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
The annual Surfside Beach Pier celebrates Halloween with Car Show. People come miles for the car show. You can see classic and modern cars and the kids can participate in the Trunk or Treat event. There will be a DJ, live music, and food galore. The car show is free for all to attend.
Boardwalk Fright Nights
Where: Myrtle Beach Boardwalk
When:Friday and Saturday nights from dusk until Midnight
Looking for something a little more scary? Visit the Myrtle Beach Boardwalk on a weekend. You may encounter zombies! Boardwalk Fright Nights has “live zombies” outside Nightmare Haunted House’s new Zombie Zone Undead Adventure.
Thompson Farm Corn Maze
Where:Thompson Farm & Nursery – 1625 Bucksville Drive, Conway, SC 29527
When: September 27 – October 25th (See website for times)
Looking for a corn maze? The Thompson Farm Corn Maze features old-fashioned, fall family fun all October long.
The corn maze is open from dusk until 11:00 pm each Friday for Flashlight Fridays, Saturdays from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm, and Sundays from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
BooFest! At Barefoot Landing
Where: Barefoot Landing – 4898 Hwy 17 South, North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582
When: October 26, 2019 from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm
For a not-so-spooky Halloween, bring your kids and pets to BooFest! at Barefoot Landing. There will be costume contests, arts and crafts, games, and more for the kids. The pets can join in the fun for the pets’ costume contest! This Myrtle Beach Halloween festival will have face painting, balloon artists and more.
Barefoot Landing on Halloween night will be open for trick-or-treating.
Halloween Fireworks Extravaganza at Broadway at the Beach
Where: Broadway at the Beach – 1325 Celebrity Circle, Myrtle Beach SC 29577
When: October 31, 2019 at 8:00 pm.
A don’t miss for your Myrtle Beach Halloween is at Broadway at the Beach’sHalloween Fireworks Display. After you have trick or treated you can watch a great fireworks show. Fireworks and candy, what can be better.
Murder Mystery Dinner Theater at House of Blues
Where:House of Blues Myrtle Beach – 4640 Hwy. 17 South, North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582
When: Select nights in October
If you’re into Murder Mystery Theaters, the House of Blues is for you. Included in your ticket is dinner, a show with audience participation trying to solve the mystery. Murder Mystery Dinner?
Atalaya Fall Festival & Haunted Castle
Where: Huntington Beach State Park
When:October 25-26, 2019, 6:00 – 9:00pm
Head to Huntington Beach State Park the Atalaya Fall Festival. There are two haunted houses (one spooky and one for kids), carnival games, a bonfire, ghost stories, and more. There will be food and beverages to purchase. Parents, use your discretion in the Haunted Castle.
Halloween Saturday Bonfire
Where: La Belle Amie Vineyard
When:October 26, 2019, 12:00 pm to 5:00 pm. You can purchase a bottle of wine and relax in the beautiful autumn weather at La Belle Amie Vineyard. The vineyard is hosting an afternoon bonfire. Admission is $5 per person or $3 if you bring 2 canned/dry good food items for the area food bank. Live music, wine tastings, and other entertainment are available, as well.
Howl-O-Scream at McLean Park
Where:North Myrtle Beach Park & Sports Complex
When:October 26, 2019, 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm
You can celebrate a Myrtle Beach Halloween at Howl-O-Scream! There a Halloween haunt with spooky and not-so-scary activities for all ages. You can choose between Scare Free and Scare Zones. There will also be marshmallow roasting, trick-or-treating, hayrides, and more.
Where: Lu Lu’s Barefoot Landing (4954 Hwy 17 South North Myrtle Beach, SC)
When : October 25, 2019, 6:00-8:00pm
Enjoy a fun evening with kid’s costume contest, candy, and pumpkin decorating at LuLu’s North Myrtle Beach BooLu’s Halloween event. Grab a broomstick and fly in for the fun.
LuLu’s will provide candy treats to the little goblins and a pumpkin decorating station! Registration and judging for the costume contest, by age category, will take place from 6-7:30pm. Kids can come dressed in their most creative costumes such as witches, zombies, ghosts, super heroes, fairies and the like to partake in the costume contest with prizes for the winners. Best of all, this evening of fun events is all free. Read More…
Myrtle Beach News
- 10 Mar 2020Easter Egg Hunts & Events in Myrtle BeachEaster Egg Hunts and Events in the Myrtle Beach Ar...
- 10 Feb 2020Kingston Plantation New OwnersKingston Plantation is one of South Carolina’s lar...
- 10 Jan 2020Myrtle Beach Water & Oceanfront DiningMyrtle Beach Water/Oceanfront Dining Myrtle Beach...
- 26 Nov 2019Myrtle Beach Thanksgiving 2019Looking for a Thanksgiving meal that is served to...
- 11 Oct 2019Myrtle Beach HalloweenMyrtle Beach Halloween 2018 Events There is lots t...
- 15 Sep 2019What to Pack for your Myrtle Beach VacationWhat To Pack For Your Myrtle Beach Vacation What t...
- 21 Aug 2019Myrtle Beach Medical and DentalListed below are local Myrtle Beach Medical and De...
- 01 Jul 2019Myrtle Beach History of DowntownMyrtle Beach History Of Boardwalk & Pavilion M...
- 15 Apr 2019Myrtle Beach EasterMyrtle Beach Easter Worship & Sunrise Services...
- 12 Mar 2019St Patrick’s Day Myrtle BeachSt Patrick’s Day North Myrtle Beach St Patr...
- 11 Feb 2019Marine Life Myrtle BeachMarine Life Found On The Grand Strand Marine Life...
- 10 Jan 2019Marsh Walk, Murrell’s InletThe Marsh Walk, Murrell’s Inlet, South Carol...
- 06 Dec 2018Myrtle Beach New Year’s EveMyrtle Beach New Year’s Eve 2018/2019 Myrtle...
- 02 Dec 2018Kingston Plantation Conferences and MeetingsKingston Plantation Conferences, Meetings & Co...
- 24 Nov 2018Lucy Buffett LuLu’sLucy Buffett Grand Opening of LuLu’s June 9,...
- 08 Aug 2018Alligator AdventureAlligator Adventure – Myrtle Beach, S.C. All...
- 18 Jul 2018South Hampton Kingston PlantationSouth Hampton Kingston Plantation | Oceanfront Res...
- 19 Jun 2018Riptydz Myrtle BeachRiptydz Oceanfront Grill and Rooftop Bar RipTydz O...
- 01 May 2018Barefoot Landing Myrtle BeachBarefoot Landing in Myrtle Beach, S.C. Barefoot La...
- 01 Apr 2018Myrtle Beach ActivitiesMyrtle Beach Activities For The Whole Family...