Myrtle Beach New Year’s Eve 2018/2019
Myrtle Beach New Year’s Eve is the place to be. The beach is a great way to make the New Year memorable, fun and unique! Time to put your feet in the sand and leave the snow behind with these fun places.
Entertainment: Live music, beer garden, a live feed from New York City’s Times Square and free street entertainment. Ball drop and fireworks at Midnight.
You can make reservations at any of the Myrtle Beach New Year’s Eve dining options.
The Brass Tap 843-945-1747
CO Sushi 843-839-1733
Crepe Creation Café 843-839-4019
Gordon Biersch 843-839-0249
King Street Grille 843-238-3900
Nacho Hippo 843-839-9770
P.F. Chang’s 843-839-9470
Travinia Italian Kitchen 843-233-8500
Tupelo Honey 843-315-3780
Ultimate California Pizza 843-839-9880
810 Market Common 843-839-2695
Brookgreen Gardens New Year’s Eve
Stroll Under the Lights
1931 Brookgreen Dr, Murrell’s Inlet
Hours: 6:00 to 9:00 p.m.
Tickets: $15.00 for members & $20.00 Non-Members
Entertainment: Thousands of candles and music. Light refreshments will be available for purchase.
4898 Hwy 17 South, Myrtle Beach
Hours: 7:00 Fireworks
Come shop at the Barefoot Landing stores and enjoy dinner at any of their dining options.
LuLu’s Noon New Year’s Eve in Barefoot Landing
4954 Hwy 17 South, Myrtle Beach
Hours: 10:00am – 2:00pm
LuLu’s is celebrating New Year’s Eve for families during the day. A fun filled day for both kids and adults. There will be crafts, kid safe fireworks (bubble wrap,) and a sand castle building contest are only the tip of the iceberg. When the clock strikes NOON there will be a huge beach ball drop over LuLu’s Beach! Hundreds of colorful beach balls will flood the beach, but the excitement doesn’t stop there. A live band, face painting, balloon animals, and more will be at LuLu’s to start your New Year’s celebration off right. Don’t miss this first year event, which will soon be a family tradition!
Hard Rock Café – New Year’s Eve Concert & Party
843-946-0007 ext. 208
1318 Celebrity Circle (Broadway at the Beach)
Myrtle Beach, SC
Live Entertainment by Diversity
Balloon Drop • Confetti Cannons • Party Favors • Live Simulcast from Times Square
VIP Gold – $290 Per Couple Includes Tax and Gratuity
Doors open at 7:45pm. Includes personal service with seating on the 2nd floor mezzanine with private balcony, souvenir laminate, champagne split, gold menu scroll, Four Course Dinner (Menu TBD). Beverages: Complimentary Soft Drinks & Iced Tea, Cash Bar for All Other Beverages
Reserved Silver – $75 Per Person Plus Tax = $83.63 Per Person
Doors open at 9:00pm. Includes seating at a shared table and complimentary appetizer (one appetizer per couple). Cash bar for all beverages, including soft drinks.
General Admission – $40 Per Person Plus Tax = $44.60 Per Person
Doors open at 9:45pm. Seating is not guaranteed. Cash bar for all beverages, including soft drinks.
Full Refunds Provided for Cancellations Received by 5:00pm on Monday, December 17, 2018. There are no refunds after that time. This is a 21+ Party. All Guests Will Be Required to Present Valid Photo ID.
Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament
2904 Fantasy Way – Myrtle Beach
Medieval Times has shows throughout the year but reserve the 9:30 pm show on the 31sh to enjoy dinner and show with a New Year’s Eve twist. The event includes as always appetizers, a live show and a delicious four-course feast. For New year’s the package will also include free party favors,a tour of the medieval museum of torture, and a DJ dance party. In addition, there’s a champagne toast as well as a balloon ball drop at midnight.
You can’t go wrong with any of the Myrtle Beach New Year’s Eve options.
Myrtle Beach News
- 01 Jul 2019Myrtle Beach History of DowntownMyrtle Beach History Of Boardwalk & Pavilion M...
- 15 Apr 2019Myrtle Beach EasterMyrtle Beach Easter Worship & Sunrise Services...
- 12 Mar 2019St Patrick’s Day Myrtle BeachSt Patrick’s Day North Myrtle Beach St Patr...
- 11 Feb 2019Marine Life Myrtle BeachMarine Life Found On The Grand Strand Marine Life...
- 10 Jan 2019Marsh Walk, Murrell’s InletThe Marsh Walk, Murrell’s Inlet, South Carol...
- 06 Dec 2018Myrtle Beach New Year’s EveMyrtle Beach New Year’s Eve 2018/2019 Myrtle...
- 02 Dec 2018Kingston Plantation Conferences and MeetingsKingston Plantation Conferences, Meetings & Co...
- 24 Nov 2018Lucy Buffett LuLu’sLucy Buffett Grand Opening of LuLu’s June 9,...
- 15 Oct 2018Myrtle Beach HalloweenMyrtle Beach Halloween 2018 Events There is lots t...
- 08 Aug 2018Alligator AdventureAlligator Adventure – Myrtle Beach, S.C. All...
- 18 Jul 2018South Hampton Kingston PlantationSouth Hampton Kingston Plantation | Oceanfront Res...
- 19 Jun 2018Riptydz Myrtle BeachRiptydz Oceanfront Grill and Rooftop Bar RipTydz O...
- 01 May 2018Barefoot Landing Myrtle BeachBarefoot Landing in Myrtle Beach, S.C. Barefoot La...
- 01 Apr 2018Myrtle Beach ActivitiesMyrtle Beach Activities For The Whole Family...
- 01 Mar 2018Myrtle Beach Facts |TriviaMyrtle Beach Facts Trivia & History “Myr...
- 01 Feb 2018The Market Common | Myrtle BeachThe Market Common Restaurants | Shopping | Events...
- 01 Jan 2018Broadway At The Beach | Myrtle BeachBroadway At The Beach | Shop | Eat & Drink | A...