Rental Agreement Unit 1109 South Hampton
This rental agreement is made between Lynn Leonti, as owner, and Renter. Renters must be at least 25 years of age and present during terms of lease. Renters may not sublet or assign this Rental Agreement without the express written consent of Owner.
The terms of this rental agreement are the dates selected by renter on VRBO website.
Check-In is at 4:00 p.m. on the beginning date of the lease.
Check-Out by 10:00 a.m. on the ending date of the lease.
9820 Queensway Blvd.
South Hampton Unit 1109
Myrtle Beach, SC 29572
Unit 1109 Phone Number 843-497-4186
Accommodations: 1350 sq. ft. Ocean front two bedroom condo with:
Living Room: Spacious living room with two balconies, ocean front & ocean view and a flat screen TV with plenty of seating. Games, books, puzzles and more.
Dining Room: Dining table and ocean view balcony.
Kitchen: Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar and stools.
Master Bedroom: 1 king bed, 1 standard/full Convert-a- Sofa, full bathroom with tub/shower combo, double sinks, private balcony. (Bed linens and bath towels are provided at no additional charge at check-in.)
Bedroom 2: 2 queen beds, full bathroom with tub/shower combo, private balcony. (Bed linens and bath towels are provided at no additional charge at check-in.)
Laundry Room: Full size washer and dryer.
Payment: The rental fee is the amount published on the VRBO site during your booking process for the term of the rental agreement. Rental Fee includes all fees and taxes (Security deposit is in addition to rental fee).
- Rental Deposit: $400.00 rental deposit is required along with a signed rental agreement to confirm reservations. Rental deposit will be deducted from final rental payment.
- Confirmation of Rental: Reservations are not confirmed until rental deposit has been received and Renter has been notified.
- Security Deposit/Refundable Damage Deposit:
- A $300.00 security deposit is required at the time of final rental payment. Security deposit will be deposited at time of receipt. Provided there are no damages or need for additional cleaning services, a full refund will be issued to renter within 7 business days.
- Cost of any damages to the unit will be paid by Renter and deducted from security deposit. Any balance from security deposit will be returned to Renter within 7 business days. If damages exceed amount of security deposit, Renter agrees to pay for such damages upon receipt of damage notification.
- Final Payment: Balance of the rental fee and security deposit is due 30 days prior to check-in.
- Cancellation Policy: 100% refund if canceled 30 days or more before arrival date. No refund if cancelled less than 30 days before arrival date unless wet can re-rent the unit.
- Damages: Renter agrees to keep and maintain the unit in good condition at all times during the rental term. In the event Renter fails to leave the premises in good condition, Renter agrees to be financially responsible for all damages and extra cleaning services. Provided there are no damages or need for additional cleaning services, a full security deposit refund will be issued to renter within 7 business days of check out.
- Premises: Renter agrees to report promptly to Owner any mechanical, electrical, plumbing or other problems with the unit. Renter agrees that if the unit is made unavailable due to circumstances beyond Owner’s control, including but not limited to damages, Owner shall make its best efforts to make available substitute accommodations. Owner’s sole liability shall be limited to no more than a full refund of any and all deposits and payments.
- Liability: Renter, at their own cost and expense, agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Owner harmless against any and all claims, demands, obligations, actions, causes of action, damages, costs and expenses, arising out of or in connection with the use and occupancy of the unit by Renter, his family, invitees and guests, including, without limitation, attorney’s fees and litigation expenses.
- Owners Closets: Renters agree that any locked Doors within the unit are reserved for Owner’s storage and Housekeeping and are not included in the rental.
- Check-Out: Check-out is no later than 10:00 a.m. on departure date. Prior to departure, Renter agrees to remove all garbage from unit and place in trash chute. Place all dirty dishes in dish washer with soap and turn on. Lock all doors, including balcony doors, upon leaving.
- Rules: All of the enclosed rules and regulations for occupancy will be considered as terms of the rental agreement. Owner reserves the right to terminate any rental immediately without refund for violation of any of the above restrictions, rules and regulations, or for default of any other provisions of this Rental Agreement.
Unit 1109 Photos
Myrtle Beach News
- 04 Sep 2017Myrtle Beach Rules & LawsMyrtle Beach Rules and Laws From the State of Sout...
- 26 Aug 2017Kingston Plantation Family ResortKingston Plantation Family Resort The Kingston Pla...
- 22 Jul 2017Kingston Plantation WeddingKingston Plantation Wedding in Myrtle Beach, S.C....
- 23 Jun 2017Myrtle Beach Welcome To Our CondoMyrtle Beach Family Weddings | After The Honeymoon...
- 05 Jun 2017Floating Water Park North Myrtle BeachFloating Water Park North Myrtle Beach Opens June...