Myrtle Beach Coastline and History
Myrtle Beach is a coastal city on the east coast of the United States in Horry County, South Carolina. It is situated on the center of a large and continuous stretch of beach known as the Grand Strand in northeastern South Carolina.
Myrtle Beach is one of the major centers of tourism in the United States because of the city’s warm subtropical climate and extensive beaches, attracting an estimated 14 million visitors each year. As of the 2010 census, the population of the city was 27,109 with the Myrtle Beach metropolitan area population at 465,391 according to a 2013 estimate.
Unit 1109 Photos
Myrtle Beach News
- 09 Oct 2017Rockin’ Jump Trampoline ParkRockin’ Jump in Myrtle Beach, S.C. Rockin’ Jump Tr...
- 04 Sep 2017Myrtle Beach Rules & LawsMyrtle Beach Rules and Laws From the State of Sout...
- 26 Aug 2017Kingston Plantation Family ResortKingston Plantation Family Resort The Kingston Pla...
- 22 Jul 2017Kingston Plantation WeddingKingston Plantation Wedding in Myrtle Beach, S.C....
- 23 Jun 2017Myrtle Beach Welcome To Our CondoMyrtle Beach Family Weddings | After The Honeymoon...
Myrtle Beach News Calendar