The Hilton is a short walk on the ocean front boardwalk from the South Hampton. There is plenty of casual or sophisticated dining and entertainment for the whole family. Our unit in the South Hampton is not only a great location in Myrtle Beach, it is also in the middle of the resort making it a short walk from end to end.
Located directly oceanfront in the Hilton is the Beach Combers restaurant. This outdoor, casual restaurant is open daily from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Light menu items and beverages are served in this setting overlooking the pools. The Wet Whistle Pool Bar has to be one of the best beachfront bars on the beach. This bar is open daily in season from 11:00 a.m. until 12 o’clock in the evening. This bar is also known for the Wet Whistle “Drink of the Day” and for live bands playing everyday in the summer.
Café Amalfi in located in Kingston Plantation resort inside the Hilton. It’s a beautiful ocean front restaurant that is open and airy. The Amalfi is casual fine dining at its best. The views are stunning whether you having breakfast, lunch or dinner. Menu
Unit 1109 Photos
Myrtle Beach News
- 09 Oct 2017Rockin’ Jump Trampoline ParkRockin’ Jump in Myrtle Beach, S.C. Rockin’ Jump Tr...
- 04 Sep 2017Myrtle Beach Rules & LawsMyrtle Beach Rules and Laws From the State of Sout...
- 26 Aug 2017Kingston Plantation Family ResortKingston Plantation Family Resort The Kingston Pla...
- 22 Jul 2017Kingston Plantation WeddingKingston Plantation Wedding in Myrtle Beach, S.C....
- 23 Jun 2017Myrtle Beach Welcome To Our CondoMyrtle Beach Family Weddings | After The Honeymoon...
Myrtle Beach News Calendar