Apache Pier Myrtle Beach South Carolina
Apache Pier – Myrtle Beach – Family Fun
Apache Pier is the longest wooden pier on the East Coast. Myrtle Beach’s Apache Pier is open every day, year-round. With a well-stocked bait & tackle shop the Pier offers daily pier fishing and king fishing rates as well as rod rental packages which include rod rental, daily fishing, and bait. Ask about their discounted multi-day pass and annual fishing membership. They offer discounted rates for kids 12 and under. The cost to walk out on the pier is a buck per person. The daily bottom fishing rate is $9.50 and includes 2 rods. Kids under 12 are discounted. If you don’t have your own gear, rod rentals are available. During live entertainment, the cover charge is $3 per person. Kids 12 and under are always free.
The Apache Pier has an arcade room with modern games for a fun indoor family activity. The Pier offers oceanfront casual dining with “Croakers”. Croakers is ocean front restaurant and serve fresh, locally caught shrimp and grouper sandwiches to crisp salads and freshly ground burgers with a full service bar.
During the summer season, the Apache Pier is host to live entertainment every single night–from beach and dance music to line dancing and karaoke! All entertainment is family-friendly and sure to draw out the dancers and singers in your crowd.
The Apache Pier is a short ocean front walk from our unit. We try to visit the pier every year when in Myrtle Beach. It’s fun to watch the fishermen reel in their catch. Kids can watch the fish being reeled in and maybe see a sand shark.
Call the Apache Pier for seasonal hours, events, entertainment or any questions.
843. 497. 6486
Unit 1109 Photos
Myrtle Beach News
- 09 Oct 2017Rockin’ Jump Trampoline ParkRockin’ Jump in Myrtle Beach, S.C. Rockin’ Jump Tr...
- 04 Sep 2017Myrtle Beach Rules & LawsMyrtle Beach Rules and Laws From the State of Sout...
- 26 Aug 2017Kingston Plantation Family ResortKingston Plantation Family Resort The Kingston Pla...
- 22 Jul 2017Kingston Plantation WeddingKingston Plantation Wedding in Myrtle Beach, S.C....
- 23 Jun 2017Myrtle Beach Welcome To Our CondoMyrtle Beach Family Weddings | After The Honeymoon...
Myrtle Beach News Calendar