Kingston Plantation Resort | Ocean Front | Family Friendly
The Kingston Plantation Resort is located in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina and is in a class of itself when it comes to ocean front resorts. It is a five star premier gated resort with 24/7 roaming security. The Kingston Plantation is close to attractions, amusement parks, live music theaters, shopping centers, more than 100 golf courses, nightlife and much more. The resort sets on 145 acres of ocean front prime property with restaurants, bars, entertainment, activities, freshwater lakes and walking paths. Our unit 1109 of the South Hampton is located in the middle of the resort making it a short walk to the pools, beach, activities, entertainment, dining or whatever you feel like doing.
The amenities are endless with a $5-million Sport & Health Club in a 50,000 square foot facility that offers state-of-the-art fitness equipment, a spacious aerobics studio, racquetball courts and an indoor lap pool, as well as a sauna and Jacuzzi. The club also includes an outdoor junior Olympic swimming pool surrounded by sundecks, nine lighted tennis courts and a well-stocked pro-shop.
2016 Fitness Fees:
$10.00 per person per day or $45.00 per person per week. Includes fitness equipment, whirlpool, pool. Everything except court time – tennis, racquetball, volleyball.
Bike Rental Fee: Regular bikes – no gears.
$8.00 per hour or $20.00 per day.
Health & Sports Club Direct Number: 1-843-497-2444
There are plenty of places to eat and drink right in the Kingston Plantation Resort from pool side casual to fine dining. From Memorial Day to Labor Day there is entertainment at the Ocean Front Wet Whistle Bar and Splash Bar Café.
An ocean front walkway connects the Kingston Plantation Resort to activities, restaurants, bars, entertainment and more.
Latest Myrtle Beach News
- 09 Feb 2018Myrtle Beach Events CalendarMyrtle Beach Events Calendar For 2018 Myrtle Beach...
- 15 Jan 2018Myrtle Beach Traveler GuideMyrtle Beach Traveler Guide | Attractions | Shoppi...
- 18 Dec 2017Riptydz Myrtle BeachRiptydz Oceanfront Grille and Rooftop Bar Riptydz...
- 30 Nov 2017Barefoot Landing Myrtle BeachBarefoot Landing in Myrtle Beach, S.C. Barefoot La...
- 09 Oct 2017Rockin’ Jump Trampoline ParkRockin’ Jump in Myrtle Beach, S.C. Rockin’ Jump Tr...